Warranty Terms and Agreement
Haenim UV Sterilizer is warranted against defects in manufacturing materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year, commencing on the date of purchase. At Hellogiggles Marketing’s option, we may repair or replace part/s that is/are determined to be defective by our technical team and is/are covered by this warranty.
This warranty is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- This warranty is valid in the Philippines only.
- This warranty is valid on products purchased in the Philippines through Hellogiggles Marketing and its authorized dealers and resellers only. Haenim products bought from other countries are not covered by warranty.
- This warranty is available to the customer named. It is not transferable, negotiable, or assignable to a third party.
- Haenim products must be registered through our website haenim.ph within thirty (30) days upon date of purchase to qualify for warranty. Order number or invoice number, serial number and date of purchase are needed information to complete the registration. Order or invoice receipt number should be attached on the form.
- For warranty services, please send an email to email@example.com along with photos and videos of the problem.
Warranty is NULL & VOID in the following cases:
- Failure to register warranty online.
- If the Warranty Form is altered or defaced in any manner whatsoever.
- If the warranty Form is not received by Hellogiggles Marketing within thirty (30) days from the purchase date.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Normal wear & tear.
- Use other than accordance with the instruction manual.
- Unauthorised disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident howsoever caused.
- Rough Handling.
- Overflowing of liquid into the set (wet hands or dripping wet bottles).
Warranty starts on WHICHEVER is later:
- Date of Purchase based on Order form or Sales invoice.
- Date of Delivery/Collection proven by Order form, Sales Invoice or Delivery receipt.
- Baby’s Date of Birth proven by Baby’s Birth Certificate.* You must email us a copy within 4 months from the time baby was born.
*You may delete sensitive information as we only need Baby’s DOB and Parent’s Name reflected on Warranty Form.
REASONS TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT:
- Warranty - We’re confident nothing will go wrong, but if it does, we’ll make it right.
- Support - Get the most from your products with easy access to email and more.
- Offers & Updates - Get special offers, new products or feature updates.
1.0 CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER
Company Name: Hellogiggles Marketing
Address: 2292 Onyx Street San Andres Bukid, Manila
Operating Hours: Monday – Saturday 10am – 4pm
Contact Number: 8254-8925 / 09171608787
2.0 PRODUCT AND STANDARD WARRANTY
2.1 UV Anti Virus Lights Collection:
- Bulb / Machine / Body / Other Parts – 1 year
2.3 For purchases intended to be used within Metro Manila and nearby cities, please bring in your faulty product to our Customer Service Center. During the applicable warranty period and subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, Hellogiggles Marketing, at its option, will repair or replace such product at no charge. Defective products, accessories and spare parts shall become Hellogiggles Marketing’s property.
2.4 No physical technical support from Hellogiggles Marketing is available Vismin regions. For purchases intended to be used in Vismin regions, the customer should bring or ship the faulty product to our Customer Service Center in Manila and we will repair or replace such product at no charge. The customer has option to let other licensed technician from their area to repair our product but all repair cost should be shouldered by the customer. All shipping cost from or to our Service Center or customers premise should be shouldered by the customer.
3.0 WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3.1 This warranty shall be applicable and valid for the product purchased through Hellogiggles Marketing online, in-office, bazaar and authorized distributor, dealer or reseller in the Philippines.
3.2 Product must have been registered online to be able to avail of the warranty service.
3.3 This warranty does not cover the following:
- Malfunction or damage resulting from any acts of nature (including but not limited to lighting, food, fire or earthquake) or force majeure;
- Entry of foreign matter to the product or exposure of the product to any foreign matter such as, but not limited to spillage of food or liquid hazard, moisture insect infestation, dirt, corrosion, rust and stain;
- Use of improper or incorrect electrical or voltage supply.
- Consequential damage due to negligence, abuse and improper testing, installation, alteration, or modification of any kind made to the product.
- Transportation, handling, or delivery charges incurred in the delivery of the product to and from our Service Center or customer’s premises.
Page is under maintenance